CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE (CRPF)
केंद्रीय रिजर्व पुलिस बल
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF THE CONSTABLE GENERAL DUTY (MALE/FEMALE) IN CRPF- 2010
1. Applications are invited from the MALE / FEMALE Indian citizens ordinarily residents of the UTTAR PRADESH & UTTRAKHAND STATE to fill up the vacancies in the rank of Constable/GD (Male/Female) in Central Reserve Police Force.
|2.||Pay Scale||The post carries pay scale of Pay Band – 1 i.e. Rs. 5200-
20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2000/-.
|3.||Other Allowances||As admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time under the rules.|
|4.||Place of duty||Any where within as well as outside the Territory of
|5.||(i) State / category wise vacancies released / notified, are as under:-|
|S.No.||Name Of State/UT||FOR MALE CANDIDATES||FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES|
|VACANCIES||Backlog Vacancies||VACANCIES||Backlog Vacancies|
|5.||(ii) In addition to the above, following vacancies are also released / notified for filling up from Naxal/Militancy Affected Districts:-|
|S.No.||Name Of State/UT||Notified naxal/militancy affected districts/areas||FOR MALE CANDIDATES||FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES|
MIRZAPUR AND CHANDAULI
i) Vacancies as shown above may vary for administrative reasons, without assigning any reason.
ii) If suitable Ex-servicemen do not turn up, vacancies reserved for them
will be filled up from the candidates of same category.
6. New contributory pension scheme for Central Govt. employees which has come into effect from 01/01/2004 will be applicable to all selected candidates.
7. Ex-servicemen, being trained soldiers will require to appear for, only written
test and medical fitness test. Relaxation in prescribed physical standards and education is admissible as per Govt. orders. Relaxation in upper age limit to the extent of military service plus three years is applicable. However, break in army service and re-employment should not exceed 24 months. No PET is required for Ex-servicemen.
8. Ward (s) of serving CRPF personnel may also apply, if so desired accordingly.
They will be required to compete with common candidates. Wards of serving CRPF personnel may apply either from their Home State or from the State in which his/her father/mother is posted/deployed at the time of recruitment.
For more information about this Recruitment please visit Central Reserve Police Force website www.crpf.nic.in/crp_d.htm
DIRECTORATE GENERAL, CRPF, CGO COMPLEX, NEW DELHI
( COMMUNICATION DIRECTORATE)
Applications are invited from Male Indian citizens to fill up vacancies in
following ranks in Central Reserve Police Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India in the pay scale mentioned against each with DA, Ration Money and other allowances as admissible to the members of the Force from time to time. In addition to pay and allowances they will be entitled for free accommodation, uniform and medical facilities etc.. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent.
1. Sub Inspector (Radio Operator) : 33 posts(SC-04,ST-05,OBC-07, GEN-13,EX-Servicemen-04), Pay Scale :PB-2
9300-34800 and Grade Pay Rs.4200; Age : Age as on 01/08/2010 Between 20 to 25 years. Education Qualification :Graduation or degree from a recognized University with Maths and Physics or Computer Science as Subjects.
2. Sub Inspector ( Crypto) : 03 posts (ST-01,GEN-02)Age : Age as on 01/08/2010 Between 20 to 25 years.Pay Scale :PB-2 9300-34800 and Grade Pay Rs.4200; Education Qualification : Graduation or Equivalent degree from a recognized University with Maths and Physics
3. Sub Inspector ( Technical ) : 02 posts (OBC-01, GEN-01); Age : Age as on 01/08/2010 Between 20 to 25 years. Pay Scale :PB-2 9300-34800 and Grade Pay Rs.4200; Education Qualification :B.E/B. Tech or, Equivalent in Electronics/Telecomm/Computer Science as main subject.
4. Asstt. Sub Inspector ( Technical) : 91 posts (ST-18, ST-14, OBC-27, GEN-26, EX-Servicemen-06); Age : Between 18 to 25 years. Pay Scale :PB-1 5200-20200 and Grade Pay Rs.2800; Education Qualification :Matric with English Maths and Science with three years Diploma in Radio Engineering or Electronics or Computers. Preference will be given to those trained in Software/ Hardware of computers.
Or B.Sc. Degree with Physics, Mathematics and English
Note : Number of these vacancies are liable to change at any time.
HOW TO APPLY :
i) Candidates can apply for only one category/post. Candidature will be out rightly rejected if candidate applies for more than one post.
ii) Candidates should apply to only one Recruiting Centre/ Signal Battalion of CRPF, in the prescribed proforma given in Annexure-A duly type written (or) neatly hand written along with photostat copies of the following certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer:-
a) Matriculation Certificate or equivalent in support of their date of birth.
b) SC/ST and OBC caste certificate issued by an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or
SDM/SDO, which should be on the specific format prescribed by D.O.P & AR.,GOI as per letter No. 36012/76-Estt.(S.C.T),dated 29/10/1977 and D.O.P&T, O.M No.
36033/28/94-Estt.(Res.), dated 2-7-1997 respectively.
c) Mark sheet/Certificate(s) of Education/Technical Qualification as applicable for
respective post/ category.
d) Permanent residential /Domicile Certificate issued by an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or SDM/SDO for verification of citizenship of India. Nativity certificate issued by an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or SDM/SDO by those claiming relaxation in height/chest.
e) One additional recent passport size colour photograph(Similar to photograph as affixed on the application form and admit card ).
f) One self addressed envelop of size 4”x9″ duly affixed postal stamp worth Rs.5/- on it.
g) Candidates serving in the Govt. Department/ Semi-Government Offices/ Undertakings/Organizations should also enclose NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE issued by Competent Authority of their parent deptt./employer.
h) Ex-Servicemen should also enclose attested photocopy of their discharge book.
APPLICATION FEE :
Application fee will be Rs.50/- per candidate belonging to General and OBC categories.
There will be no fee charged from the SC/ST candidates. The candidates to attach Crossed Indian Postal Order (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of COMMANDANT, __________SIGNAL BN, CRPF, payable at GPO of respective city where Signal Battalion located and application is being sent.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
Application in prescribed proforma along with requisite documents should reach the respective recruitment centre on or before 30/06/2010.
Please visit http://crpf.nic.in/RECRUITMENT/334.pdf for more information like Selection Procedure, Medical standard, recruitment centers & Application form.