Recruitment of Constables (GD) in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF), 2011
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABLES (GD) IN INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE (ITBPF), 2011
1. Staff Selection Commission invites applications from Indian citizens for the 2583 posts(Various states) of constable (GD) male in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force(ITBPF).
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-.
Qualification: Matriculation or 10th class pass is the minimum education qualification.
Age: 18-23 years as on 01-08-2011.
The recruitment will comprise of Height Bar, Prescribed Race, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Endurance test (PET), Written Examination, and Medical Examination.
2. Before applying, Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice carefully. This notice is also available on the website of the commission http://ssc.nic.in/ and on SSC(NWR)’s website http://sscnwr.org/
3. Candidates seeking reservation benefits as SC/ST/OBC/ Ex- Servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim at the time of application, through the copies of the certificates will be sought only after the written examination.
A. candidate must submit the application to NWR Regional Office of the Commission only. Application received in other Regional Offices will be summarily rejected.
B. Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications in respect of filling/submitting applications –
(1) SSC (NR) – 011-64715222, 011-65570666
(2) SSC (CR) – 08765214571, 08765214572
(3) SSC (SR) – 09445195946, 04428251139
(4) SSC (WR) – 07738422704, 07738422705
(5) SSC (ER) – 0947741228, 09477461229
(6) SSC (MPR) – 09407921504, 09407921505
(7) SSC (KKR) – 09483862010, 09483862020
(8) SSC (NWR) – 08699111498, 08699103985
(9) SSC (NER) – 09864217001, 09435711335
4. Candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
5. FEE: RUPEES FIFTY ONLY(Rs. 50.00) payable through CRF Stamp or SBI Challan or on-line payment through account with the State Bank of India. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
6. CLOSING DATE: 04-03-2011. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul, and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad 11-03-2011. Note: Applications received late will not be entertained.
7. Note: Only a single application will be entertained. Candidature in respect of multiple applications will be rejected outright without any notice to such candidates.
8. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres.
9. Candidates desirous of submitting on-line applications may do so. Such candidates should retain their registration number assigned to them on-line for correspondence with the Commission. They are not required to submit print outs of their application to the Commission.
10. How to apply: The application must be submitted only in the prescribed format on paper or on-line. Click here to visit SSC on-line Application SYSTEMS OF ON-LINE APPLICATION PROCESSING (SOAP)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE NOTICE
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE APPLICATION FORM
IMFORTANT DATES: Last Date : 04-03-2011 & Written Examination: 01-05-2011.
Note: For more information log on to Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Website: http://ssc.nic.in/