Sub- Inspector (Civil police), Platoon Commander PAC & Fire Service Officer Recruitment 2016
UP Police has invited applications for the post of Sub-Inspector Civil Police, Platoon Commander PAC & Fire Service Officer-II.
Details of Vacancies is Following:
|1.||Sub Inspector (SI) Civil Police||2400|
|2.||Platoon Commander PAC||210|
|3.||Fire Service Officer||97|
आरक्षी एंव समकक्ष पदों पर सीधी भर्ती -२०१३
|पदनाम||रिक्तियों की संख्या|
|आरक्षी प्रादेशिक आर्म्ड कांस्टेबुलरी||4,033|
दिनांक: जून 20, 2013
1. उ० प्र० पुलिस में पुलिस आरक्षी के 20000 पदों की चयन प्रक्रिया के लिए बोर्ड द्वारा सूचना संख्या:पी आर पी बी एक -1 (28)/2013 दिनांकित 14-05-2013 प्रमुख समाचार पत्रों में दिनांक 15-05-2013 को प्रकाशित की गयी है, जिसमे आवेदन की समय सारिणी, आवेदन शुल्क, शैक्षिक योग्यता, ओ एम आर आवेदन/ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की प्रक्रिया, आवेदन शुल्क जमा करने की प्रक्रिया, जाति प्रमाण पत्रों के प्रारूप, प्रारम्भिक लिखित परीक्षा, शारीरिक दक्षता परीक्षा, मुख्य लिखित परीक्षा, अभिलेखों की संवीक्षा और चिकित्सा परीक्षा के सम्बन्ध में सूचना, अधिसूचित डाकघरो के नाम, आरक्षण एंव आयु के सम्बन्ध में निर्धारित महत्तपूर्ण निर्देश आदि का उल्लेख है ।
Staff Selection Commission
|RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTORS (EXECUTIVES) IN DELHI POLICE, 2012|
Staff Selection Commission issued All India Examination notification for Delhi Police Sub-Inspectors recruitment 2012 on Saturday 09, 2012. SSC announced 335 vacancies for this post of which 324 candidates will be selected from male category whereas 11 are to be filled by females.
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an All India Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police Examination, on Sunday the 19th August, 2012.
1. The SCC will hold an All India Examination for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors (Executive) in Delhi Police. Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification. The Examination will comprise of Written Examination followed by Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination and Interview/personality test.
2. Pay scale: The post carries pay scale of Rs 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200.
3. Vacancies & Reservation:
Sub-Inspector (Executive) Male
Sub-Inspector (Executive) Female
INDIAN AIR FORCE
INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES FOR SELECTION TEST IN AUGUST 2012 TO JOIN AS AN AIRMAN IN GROUP ‘X’ (TECHNICAL) TRADES
1. Indian Air Force invites application from UNMARRIED MALE INDIAN CITIZENS (citizens of Nepal are also eligible) for selection test in August 2012 to join as Airmen in Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades. THE SELECTION TEST IS NOT FOR SELECTION AS OFFICERS/ PILOTS/ NAVIGATORS.
2. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
(a) Candidate should have passed Intermediate or 10+2 or Equivalent Examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
(b) Candidate should have passed a Three year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Automobile or Computer Science or Instrumentation Technology or Information Technology) with at least 50% marks in overall aggregate from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute.
Note : – Exact aggregate percentage of marks up to first place of decimal for all subjects as mentioned in the Mark Sheet of Intermediate/10+2/equivalent/Diploma (For example, 49.9% should NOT be rounded off to 50%).
3. President, Central Airmen Selection Board reserves the right to shortlist the applications on the basis of available vacancies and number of eligible applicants.
4. Date of Birth Block: Born between 01 October 1991 to 30 November 1995 (both days inclusive).
5. MEDICAL STANDARDS
(a) General Medical Standards for Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades are as follows: –
(i) Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms.
(ii) Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
(iii) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
(iv) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) not acceptable.
(v) Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
(vi) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
(vii) Health: Candidate should be free from medical or surgical deformity. He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments. Candidate must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
(b) Visual Standards for Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades are as follows: –
|Trades||Visual Acuity||Maximum limits of Ref Error||Colour Vision||Leg Length|
Electronic Fit, Electrical Fit, Weapon Fit, Automobile Fit, Mechanical System Fit]
|6/36 each eye correctable to 6/9 each eye. Full field of vision||Hypermetropia +3.5D Myopia -3.5D including Astigmatism||CP-II/III||N/A|
|[For Electronic Fit, Electrical Fit, Weapon Fit, *Automobile Fit, *Mechanical System Fit]||6/12 each eye correctable to 6/6 each eye. Full field of vision||Hypermetropia +2.0D Myopia -1D including +0.5D Astigmatism||CP-II||*Minimum leg length required 99 cms.|
* (Candidate should bring latest prescription and spectacles for corrected vision, if used. The prescription must bear the signature, stamp and registration number of Eye Specialist.). Read more…
INDIAN BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS RECRUITMENT – 2012
INDIAN BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad invites online applications from Indian Citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for PROBATIONARY OFFICERS conducted by IBPS in September/November 2011 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS.
Candidates are requested to apply online only through our Bank’s website www.indianbank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
- Payment of Application Fees: From 17.02.2012 to
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 17.02.2012
- Last Date for Online Registration: 03.03.2012
RECRUITMENT OF TEMPORARY CONSTABLE(EXE.) MALE IN DELHI POLICE – 2011
Applications are invited from Indian nationals to fill up 2622 vacant post of constable (Exe.) Male in Delhi Police under the following categories in the pay scale of PB-1 Rs.5200 – 20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2000/- and other allowances as admissible. Recruitment will be held at Delhi for which candidates from all part of the country fulfilling eligibilty conditions are eligible to apply:-
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Constable (Exe.) – Male||1311||708||402||201||2622|
10% vacancies are reserved for ex-serviceman in each categories as per rules. Note:- Out of 10% quota meant for Ex-Serviceman, 50% of such quota will be reserved for following categories of Ex-Serviceman (a) having served in Special Forces/NSG (Special Action Group) or (b) Having received QI Qualification Instructors grading in the Commando Course or (c) Officers from the Navy/Air Force who have worked in specialized Commando type units.
Recruitment of H.C. (Asstt. Wireless/Tele Printer Operator) in Delhi Police – 2010
Recruitment of Asstt. Sub-Inspector(Stenographer) in Delhi Police – 2010
Recruitment of Head Constable (Ministrial) in Delhi Police – 2010
The physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE & MT) of the candidates who had applied for the following posts in Delhi Police will start at Police Training School Wazirabad, Delhi with effect from the dates as mentioned against each.
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Date of advertisement of posts in Employment News||Date of start of PE & MT|
|1.||H.C.(Asstt. Wireless/Tele-Printer Operator)||13.02.2010||16.11.2011|
|2.||A.S.I. ( Stenographer)||24.04.2010||24.11.2011|
The Admit Card for the PE & MT will be despatched w.e.f.01.11.2011. The candidates can also download the admit card from the Delhi Police website www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in w.e.f.01.11.2011. After receipt of the admit card, if any rectification/correction is required to be made regarding date of birth, name.father’s name, category etc., written request can be made to Dy. Commissioner of Police, Recruitment, New Police Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi – 110009 with supporting documentary proof on or before 10.11.2011.
Courtesy: hindustantimes saturday Oct 29, 2011